In this video below, I am going to explain how to edit your author biography. Please also find the transcript at the bottom. This tutorial is taken from my course: The Teachable Encyclopedia for Beginners and Beyond. Click here to learn more about the course.
- Author Bio. You are required to create a NEW AUTHOR when you create your first COURSE.
- Most people leave this blank or just enter anything, thinking that they will come back and edit later.
- But then, when they want to do that, they cannot find out how to edit it.
- To edit your author profile, go to your ADMIN and then SITE. On the left column, click AUTHORS. Then click the green edit icon on the right side.
- Here you can add, or replace your picture, enter or edit your biography. Remember you can add links or images to your bio. For example, I added a link to my LinkedIn profile. I think I shall remind you not to forget to click SAVE button when you're finished.
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest content and more by email.