Do you need someone to upload a logo, change fonts, change the text color? Are you pulling your hair out because you can't setup your custom domain? Do you just need someone to import/upload your courses or set up certificates of completion? Well you are in the right place!
I am BORA - The Ambassador!
I am actually a Teachable Onboarding Ambassador, helping fellow Teachable instructors since the onboarding program started back in January 2016. I am proud to say, as of now I helped more than 500 instructors during those sessions. I am so happy to be here as an official Teachable Expert, to help YOU now!
I did include a bunch of basic tasks below but the services I can provide are not limited to those. That's why I also included the "Open Hour-Request your own task" if you are not able to find what you are looking for in that list.
Would you want me to enable the 'built in blog' or the 'comments' feature? Or do you need help with setting up your custom payment gateway? Is the text editor treating you badly? Sign up below and I will do that for you...
Your Teachable Expert
Bora is a Distance Learning Expert. He is a Teachable Ambassador and he has done more than 500 onboarding sessions achieving a substantial reputation as a knowledgeable and devoted partner to his clients. Bora helps instructors succeed with their online training businesses bringing his wide array of skills to the unique needs of each individual. He has a deep knowledge of e-learning, online course design, social media, online marketing, Teachable integrations, audio and video editing, as well as graphics and web design. Bora himself has developed a huge following on the net, thanks to his multiple talents and wide-ranging reputation. He teaches Social Media Analytics at Quinnipiac University and also works as a consultant for the Office of Distance Eduction and Online Learning at Tuskegee University. Did we mention that he is also the author of five printed books, a singer, songwriter, guitar player and proud dad of a third grader? Click here to view his LinkedIn profile.
"Let me say that your ambassador Bora is an amazing person and skilled individual and he really does a great job for you!"
- Dr. Leslie Korn,
Director Research and Education -
Center for World Indigenous Studies
"Bora Uslusoy is a valuable consultant to me on the creation of online training courses for business professionals. He does expert work, and I frequently recommend him to my professional contacts in the e-learning industry."
- Roy Young, CEO, Beyond B-School
"Your help to me has been huge, you are proficient and professional and very good at what you do and have made my life much easier."
- Sarah Byrden, Leader/Educator/Speaker
"Bora is a true Teachable master, who also has a real talent for teaching. I am amazed at how much I was able to learn in our session together. The platform is new for me, and he was able to turn something that was a little intimidating for me into something I am now very comfortable with. And he did it quickly!”
- Gregg Sugerman, Master Life Coach / Spiritual Locksmith / Rock n Roll Enthusiast
Why would you want to hire me?
- Because I am also a fellow instructor who happens to have his online school here at Teachable!
- Because I know all the pains of creating and selling online courses!
- Because I know all the ins and outs of the Teachable platform!
- Because I myself am a teacher/instructor who taught privately, at high schools, colleges and universities, so I understand and emphatize with you!
- You see I am using one of my Teachable schools to design this page, we are on the same boat!
- Because I previously helped Teachable instructors who had all types of online courses from teaching sales for vacuum cleaner dealers to designing black holes for sci-fi writers, from goat raising to MBA job search help.
- Because I am a holistic thinker, and I have a wide range of skills that I can combine; from audio/video editing to creating sales funnels, from curriculum design to email marketing sequences.
"I hired Bora to edit a video training course for one of our software products. I recorded the course videos using Camtasia and Bora turned them into a finished professional product. He worked quickly and was able to recommend improvements to my material as we progressed with the project. Bora was a pleasure to work with and is highly professional. I look forward to working with him further and can highly recommend his services."
- Robert Baldwin, VP of Marketing, TABS Analytics
"Thank you for a very informative, well structured and concise session— the Onboarding session is much, much more valuable to me than any previous webinar or The Profitable Teacher- and please feel free to share this comment with Teachable staff. It was a pleasure speaking to you."
- Deborah Salimi, Founder, Lean Gulf Institute
"It’s great to have someone available to walk you through new software and answer all the many questions that inevitably come up. Bora has been that person for me. Whenever I hit a snag he is there to help right the ship. Highly recommended!"
- Peter Spellman, Founder, Next Calling Acedemy
"You helped me tremendously!"
- Brainard Carey, Conceptual artist, author, raw foodist
"Bora's expertise is great and needed by those setting up on-line training schools. Everyone who is having trouble with their school should talk to Bora- he is straightforward yet respectful."
- Sarah Haq, Founder & Principal of SH International LLC
"Oh my goodness, I did an onboarding session today with Bora Uslusoy and he was amazing. Totally helped us to not stress over what we shouldn't focus on, and what we should focus on, and even guided us in delegating on how we should look into handling our email integrations for our school."
- Nastasya Rose, Board Certified Coach & Founder of
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Please drop me a line if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just use the chat box at the bottom right...
A Few Notes...
In many cases I will need you to make me an admin/secondary owner in your school so that I can have access to your admin area and accomplish my task. After you sign up, I will provide instructions how to do that. I will also give you instructions how to remove me from your school after I complete my task. If you can't be bothered to make me an admin you may simply give me your login. In the latter case you should reset your password after I complete my task for your school. It is always a good idea to reset all your passwords every now and then, anyway! You can also give me access via LastPass.
Right after you sign up for one of the tasks here, after successful completion of the checkout page, you will be taken to my Thank You page where I will need you to fill in a form to acquire the information that I will need from you to complete my task. If you sign up for my Specialized Personal Training or Open Hour/Live Meeting task, those will require a live meeting so you will receive an instant email after you sign up and pay. Using the information on that email you will be able to schedule our meeting as soon as in 16 hours during weekdays, at your convenience.
These are NOT services that you pay now, but use it whenever you want in the future. There have been a couple of occasions where I was hired for a task but the client did not respond to my follow ups nor they provided the info I need to complete the task. If you hire me, I expect you to work with me to get this done for you in not more than seven days.
Please also keep in mind that I will need your login information for other third party applications if your task includes/requires integrations. Let me simply put it this way: if you are hiring me to integrate your Mailchimp with your Teachable school I will need your Mailchimp login to have access to your account.
A Few Other Things That I Can Do For You...
- Customize your Sales Pages, Homepage
- Enroll students in your courses when you get paid through Samcart or some other cart platform
- Subscribe your students into separate email lists/groups in your MailChimp/ConvertKit/Aweber/Infusionsoft account
- Zap, Zap, Zapier! I can automate pretty much everything using Zapier, please just ask.
- Set up certificates of completion from templates or design a custom certificate from scratch.
- Hide course name or school name on your header image
- Place your logo instead of your favicon in your Teachable email notifications in the header section
- Set up an automation to enroll your students in bonus courses when they sign up for one of your courses
- Add links to your navigation bar or footer
- Set-up automated emails to your students
- Set-up a live chat widget on your Teachable school (like the one you see on this page at the bottom right)
- Edit Camtasia-Screenflow video projects - help you come up with voice overs for your slides
- Create video tutorials using screenshots with auto generated voice-overs
- ...you name it!
Some of the apps that I use: MailChimp ǀ ConvertKit ǀ MailerLite ǀ Aweber ǀ Infusionsoft ǀ WordPress ǀ Wix ǀ Zapier ǀ Samcart ǀ Google Analytics ǀ PayPal ǀ Stripe ǀ LeadPages ǀ Drift ǀ tawk.to ǀ Convertfox ǀ Google Forms ǀ Google Quizzes ǀ Fleeq ǀ Calendly ǀ Trello ǀ Harvest ǀ Setmore ǀ Omnify ǀ SurveyMonkey ǀ WebMerge ǀ Harvest ǀ QuickBooks ǀ Beamer ǀ Stencil ǀ Amplifr